A deep winter essential for cold and wet weather training through the depths of winter. Adding depth to the winter product range, MAAP developed new deep winter tights to aid you in taking on the elements, extending the season for more days riding outside. Featuring the time-proven chamois and borrowing the same bib brace and mesh back system from the Pro Bib Shorts, they selected 3 technical fabrics to maintain optimal fit, muscle compression, wind and water protection. The brushed thermal fleece fabric features an antimicrobial carbon thread and is used across the hips, hamstrings and back of the knees to simultaneously improve thermoregulation, flexibility and breathability.Strategically placed DWR treated panelling along the leading panels of the legs achieve the right technical balance between wind and water resistance, providing protection in the location most exposed to the elements, while the more breathable panels on the rear of the legs help regulate temperature. The Base Thermal Long Bib Short features an auto lock YKK zip at the hem for easy access. The leg panel construction features enhanced ergonomics for a seamless bunch-free fit. The fits are true to size and are designed to be worn tight.
Features of the MAAP Apex Deep Winter Tight:
- Fabrication: A combination of DWR coated windproof and thermal fabrics strategically positioned for protection across the waist, thighs and knees, whilst still allowing for flexibility and breathability during high tempo training efforts
- Brushed thermal fleece with carbon thread – warm, breathable, antimicrobial
- Construction features: Pro-Fit chamois and bib braces
- Design details: strategically placed windproof fabric across the knees, thigh and core.
- Pro Fit
- DWR coated, Wind proof, thermal
- Temperature range: 0-12 degrees
Material main fabric: 45% polyamide, 45% polyester, 10% elastaneback crotch insert: 82% polyamide, 14% elastane, 4% polyesterfront: 80% polyamide, 20% elastaneback top: 78% polyamide, 22% elastanehem: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
There are no reviews yet.