Cycling bib shorts with ultimate lightweight construction made of highly breathable and fast drying compression material.
Features of the MAAP Pro Bib 2.0 bib shorts:
- 4-way stretch compression fabric improves circulation and recovery during exertion
- Unique weave structure of the fabric reduces drag and improves aerodynamic airflow
- High abrasion resistance and anti-pilling function
- UV protection UPF 50+
- Uses MAAP’s proprietary 3D Thermo Moulded Multi (3 layers) density chamois leather
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Ergonomically shaped seat pad with laser cut perforations for increased breathability and antimicrobial microfiber top liner.
- Reshaped ergonomic leg inserts for optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention.
- All critical seams are flatlock stitched to prevent abrasion
- No inner leg seam prevents contact with the saddle and the development of pressure points
- Seamless cut at the top edge of the bib provides a seamless fit.
- Mesh insert on the back with high air circulation for ultimate breathability
- Reflective branding and rear leg cuffs
- Custom printed silicone hem band
- Suspenders and hem elastics are OEKO-TEX® certified
- All materials are made in Italy and OEKO-TEX® certified
Material 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
There are no reviews yet.