The Race Mitt is a fully anatomically tailored mitt featuring a seamless and three-dimensional designed Elastic Interface® Palm. The Hybrid Cell System uses 3 multi-density perforated foams, optimally placed for improved blood flow, pressure relief and improved breathability, keeping you in control in all hand positions. Reflective high contrast print details ensure you’re seen in low-light conditions, while a fixing-free enclosure ensures a perfect fit.
Features of the MAAP Pro Race Mitt:
- Hybrid Cell System™ [HCS] features a mixed-cell structure with a 200kg/m3 density
- Multi density 3D thermo moulded perforated palm pad
- Palm delivers unprecedented elastic recovery
- Light weight, breathable and abrasion resistant palm
- Engineered padding relieves pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Anatomical fit eliminates wrinkles in-between finger chafing
- Minimal seams reduce pressure points
- Custom developed superior grip palm fabric
- Ultra light breathable mesh upper
- Reflective external transfers
- Unisex size range
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko Tex™
Material 79% polyamide, 21% elastane
There are no reviews yet.